THE STANDARDS OF SERVICE OUR CUSTOMERS CAN EXPECT
The Fort Shopping Park has a core set of values which cover the behaviour of our employees and extends to all our relationships with visitors, tenants and all key stakeholders who visit and work within the Park.
RESPECT: We respect all people, their ideas and cultures.
INTEGRITY: We will be true to our word and leave a positive impact through our actions and behaviours.
INNOVATION: We will strive to find the best solution for you and dare to do things differently.
COLLABORATION: We will work together with you to achieve more.
EXCELLENCE: We are committed to operating safely to achieve outstanding performance and the best outcomes.
TRUST: We will be accountable at every level and in all of our interactions.
In proving our services, we value:
- Meeting the needs of our community
- The diversity and individuality of all people
- The professionalism of our staff
- Effective communication, including your feedback on our services
You can expect:
- Prompt, courteous service
- Helpful well-trained staff who will treat respect, confidentiality and in culturally appropriate manner
- Convenient hours of opening
- Prompt responses to your enquiries, comments or complaints
- Clear and accurate information regarding all aspects of the Shopping Park
Help us to help you by:
- Treating other people in the Shopping Park with respect and courtesy
- Treating the Shopping Park facilities, equipment and property with due care
- Providing us with feedback on how we may improve our services, or how we can help to resolve a specific service problem
- Complying with any directions or instruction given by staff