HOW WILL WE DELIVER THE STANDARDS OF SERVICE OUR CUSTOMERS EXPECT
The Fort Shopping Park wants to put the Customer, tenants and all Key Stakeholders at the top of its agenda. This customer service policy sets out what this commitment means in practice. What our Customer, Tenants and Key Stakeholders can expect from us and what we expect of our Customer, Tenants and Key Stakeholders.
Our customer service policy makes clear the Company’s commitment to provide excellent services that offer value for money. Key to achieving that vision is a good relationship with our Customer, Tenants and Key Stakeholders.
Different sectors will have different Customers but it is important that each are treated to the same high quality response. This policy and the standards are within it applied to everyone.
WHY HAVE A POLICY?
Customers, Tenants and Key Stakeholders that visit or work at the Fort Shopping Park have an expectation of the services we provide. It is important that you know what to expect from us in terms of service so that you can measure whether we are successful of not. In being Shopping Park we provide a wide range of services and employ a number of staff. It is important that all of our staff understand and deliver the same high quality service irrespective of the many different types of customers they interact with on a daily basis.
OUR CUSTOMER CHARTER
The Fort Shopping Park wishes to be an organisation that puts the needs of the customer first. Our staff are committed to providing a responsive, caring and professional service.
You can expect:
- Prompt, courteous service
- Helpful well trained staff that will treat you with respect, confidentiality and in a culturally appropriate manner.
- Convenient hours of opening
- Prompt responses to your enquiries, comments or complaints
- Clear and accurate information regarding all aspects of the Shopping Park
Help us to help you by:
- Treating other people in the Shopping Park with respect and courtesy
- Treating the Shopping Park facilities, equipment and property with due care
- Providing us with feedback on how we may improve our services, or how we can help to resolve a specific service problem
- Complying with any directions or instruction given by staff
OUR CUSTOMER STANDARDS
We aim to:
- Provide quality services for everyone whatever their race, gender, disability, culture, religion, sexuality or age.
- Treat customers with respect and always offer a friendly, polite service.
- Welcome and listen to comments, compliments and complaints and follow the Shopping Park’s complaints procedure.
- Return your call within one working day if you have left us a message.
- Ensure a member of the team is available at all times to answer your query face to face.
- Acknowledge emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours and respond fully within 5 working days.
- Respond to complaints within 5 working days.
- Resolve your query at the first point of contact or provide you with the details of who can help, together within timescales.
- Communicate in plain language.
- Make sure our building and other buildings we use for the provision of our services are accessible.
- Provide seating and somewhere to discuss issues within the team in our reception.
- Respect your privacy, offering private areas for discussion if required.
- Provide identification on request.
- Have well trained and confident staff that have the skills and knowledge to do the job.
What we ask for:
- Treat all of our staff with courtesy and respect, avoiding unacceptable behaviour.
- Give us the information and documentation we need to help you.
- Help us by telling us when we do not meet your expectations, giving your views and suggestions. Providing us with feedback on how we improve our service, or how we can help to resolve a specific service problem.
- Treat the Shopping Park facilities, equipment and property with due care.
- Complying with any directions or instructions given by staff.
HOW WILL WE MONITOR THIS POLICY?
- Make it easy for you to make a complaint, comment or suggestion.
- Monitor complaints to ensure we learn from our mistakes.
- Monitor our performance against these standards and policy.
- Train and support our staff in providing better customer service.
- Use customer surveys to regularly gather customer feedback.