15th June 2020
Following the latest Government Covid-19 update, further stores are now open at The Fort. Please note that some stores are currently operating reduced opening hours therefore please check with individual stores on their opening times before visiting.
Stores open include:
• Starbucks – Takeaway only. Orders via the app only.
• The Fragrance Shop
• Foot Asylum
• Sports Direct
• The Works
• JD Sports
• Moss Bros
• Costa Coffee
• Vision Express
• The Perfume Shop
• New Look
• River Island
• Pretty London
• Nando’s - Click and collect & delivery only
• Card Factory
In line with the latest Government guidance on social distancing, we ask that you please observe the following measures during your visit to The Fort:
• Maintain a distance of at least 2 metres from anyone
• Observe the social distancing visual cues and signage throughout The Fort including instructions of the one-way system on the walkways.
• There is a marked box for queuing outside of stores. If there is a queue outside the shop you are visiting, please follow the direction arrows on where to stand.
• If a queue box is full, please return later – for safety reasons, please do not cram into it
• In line with government guidelines, visitors to The Fort will be required to wear face coverings in all stores. Some exemptions do apply to customers with additional needs.
• Please follow the rules and systems of each individual store
• Hand sanitizer will be available in key areas and in stores
• Government rules mean if we feel The Fort is becoming too full, we may temporarily close entry until numbers thin out and people can socially distance
• Do not shake hands
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth
• Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue if you cough or sneeze (or use your sleeve)
• Be mindful of and respectful to our staff and customers at all times
We have also increased cleaning and all touch points within The Fort to ensure the safety of staff and visitors to The Fort. Our toilets are open however only a small number are available to allow social distancing. This will be reviewed in line with government guidance weekly.
You may see some of The Fort staff wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) like masks, visors and gloves – this is for everyone’s safety.
To enable us provide sufficient queuing space, The Fort has made the decision to utilise some car parking spaces including disabled spaces. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
The safety of our visitors and staff is our priority and we thank you for following these new measures whilst visiting The Fort.
Any further updates will be posted on our social media pages and website.