Competition Terms and Conditions
To celebrate Spring being around the corner and so much to look forward to, we’re giving you a chance to WIN vouchers to spend at The Fort worth £30.
• The Fort Spring Facebook competition is only open to residents of Great Britain at the time of the competition opening. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the competition.
• All entries must be received by midnight on 19th March GMT time.
• Only one entry per Facebook user will be accepted and counted towards entry.
• Each entrant shall enter the prize draw via Facebook only. Obscene or inappropriate entries will not be accepted and The Fort reserve the right to reject any entries for any reason at its sole discretion.
• The winner will be selected by an independent 3rd party winner selection tool/software and contacted on 22nd March.
• The winning prize is £30 worth of The Fort vouchers.
• The prize will need to be collected from The Fort information centre from 12th April 2021.
• The promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
• To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter’s liability under or in connection with the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the prize in question.
• To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter shall be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the prize draw competition or any other prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
• Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
• In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
• The promoters decision is final.
• Copyright in all entries shall be owned by the promoter.
• These terms and conditions and the competition prize draw are governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
• Promoters are The Fort and Savills Place