Full & Part Time
Posted on: Tuesday 6 November 2018
Method of application: Hand CV into store manager
Description: Supporting the store during peak times with sales, customer service and delivery in a fast paced environment. All training will be provided. You must be enthusiastic and work well under pressure. This is a temporary contract. Salary tbc.
Hours per week: 8 - 40
Posted on: Thursday 27 September 2018
We are currently recruiting a store supervisor for our store in Birmingham fort. This roles is critical in ensuring that our customers enjoy an exceptional shopping experience and that we continue to make men look amazing!
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times; making every customer feel special, being warm, friendly and approachable, providing well considered guidance, expertise and attention to detail .
- Generating and maximising sales using effective sales techniques
- Supporting the execution of sales promotions and markdowns in a timely manner in line with instructions
- Monitoring sales from fixtures and fittings, and recommending appropriate actions
- Ensuring Moss Bros standards of stock presentation are maintained at all times
- Supporting the Store Management team in the implementation of Moss Bros visual merchandising standards
- Carrying out stock checks and counts in line with Company process
- Assisting with inbound and outbound deliveries
If you believe you have the required skills and necessary experience for these roles, we would love to hear from you.
Hours per week: 39 hours
Posted on: Thursday 20 September 2018
Cleaning Operative required for a permanent vacancy at Fort Parkway.
Working hours are Monday 7am-9am, Wednesday 8am-9am, Friday 7am-9am and Sunday 9am-11am.
Responsibilities include mopping, dusting, vacuuming and other cleaning duties.
Please apply online at http://www.indepth-cleaning.co.uk/recruitment/cleaning-operatives-vacancies
Part Time Sales
Posted on: Thursday 13 September 2018
We are currently recruiting for a number of Part Time Sales Advisors for our store in Birmingham Fort. This role is critical in ensuring that our customers enjoy an exceptional shopping experience and that we continue to make men look amazing! If you believe that you have the required skills and necessary experience for these roles, I would love to hear from you.
Posted on: Tuesday 4 September 2018
Hours per week: 36
Closing date: 10/9/18
Vacancy type: Permanent
Experience : 0-2 years
Application: Bring CV with cover letter to store
Description: Additional cook requires at Scallywags, must have a current food safety qualification