Management Opportunities at JD Sports
- Maintain customer retention by providing ?rst class service.
- Deal with enquires and complaints and resolving the issue/request.
- Drive consistency within your internal teams to achieve the highest service levels.
- Have a strong understanding of the Mystery Shopper programme, Customer Satisfaction surveys and Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Ensure that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded.
- Analyse Oracle reports to assist you in making key sales decisions.
- Manage in store devices in order to capitalise on a wider range of products.
- Con?dent use of the store’s dashboard to analyse Footfall, Average Transaction Value and conversion, applying this to the store environment.
- Following a weekly brief, ensure that this is applied to your store and maintain high visual standards.
- Attract, engage and motivate customers into making purchases in store by using the latest visual techniques.
- Making sure that all new product and advertised product is all visible and in the correct locations.
- Ensure mannequins, displays and windows are updated in accordance with Visual Merchandising guidelines.
Training & Development
- Develop existing team members and encourage progression within the company.
- Hold regular training meetings within store, making sure the team around you are able to maintain the high standards required.
- Keep track of internal progression, ensuring all personnel complete the relevant E-Assessments.
- Management development should be prioritised by the use of the in-house Trainee Management Academy.
- Retail Management experience would be advantageous
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- IT skills- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- UK/International career progression
- Company discount
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
To apply send a current CV to Liam.email@example.com