1. The Fort’s prize draw competitions are only open to residents of Great Britain at the time of the competition opening. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the competition.
2. All entries must be received by midnight on 15th January GMT time.
3. Only one entry per Facebook user will be accepted and counted towards application.
4. Each entrant shall enter the prize draw via Facebook only.
5. Obscene or inappropriate entries will not be accepted and The Fort reserve the right to reject any entries for any reason at its sole discretion.
6. The winner will be selected by an independent 3rd party and announce on 16th Jan.
8. The promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries.
9. The promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
10. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter’s liability under or in connection with the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the prize in question.
11. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter shall be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the prize draw competition or any other prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
12. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. The winner will receive a £30 voucher to be used at The Fort. It must be collected from the centre, if you cannot collect this for unsuitable reasons, the fort holds the right to chose another winner.
13. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
14. The prize must be collected from the centre by the winner. No other method is negotiable.
15. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
16. The promoters decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. Copyright in all entries shall be owned by the promoter.
18. These terms and conditions and the competition prize draw are governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. Promoters are The Fort, Birmingham and POP Marketing.